To start the booking process, an email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 to 4 weeks before the date of travel using the registered email address), containing:
- Package type (name)
- Number of nights
- Number of guests (adults)
- Dates of check-in and check-out
- Nationality of guests
- City of destination
- Number of children (if applicable)
- Ages of the children (if applicable)
- Number of rooms (if applicable)
- A copy of the guests’ passport/ID card
After 2 to 5 business days, the customer will receive an email with a list of hotel suggestions available for the desired dates and location. They must then pick a hotel and reply to the email with their choice. Thereafter, once Freance confirms your booking with the hotel they will email the customer their purchase voucher (please note delays in receiving the voucher will vary from the chosen hotel).
When redeeming a booking, Freance International sends verified hotel suggestions that consist of 3-5 star hotels. The chosen hotels are based on:
- Requested booking time: during major holidays and Peak season, reservations and hotels may be limited.
- IBO Passport: The IBO’s level of business activity according to the Freance marketing plan.
- Destination: The variety of hotels available in each specific destination.
There will be a transaction fee of 6% for payments made through Digital Currencies and of 10% for payments made through Bank Wires.
When a refund is requested within the specified guarantee period, the following refund policies may apply:
1 to 3 days after purchase the company refunds 100% of the product price.
- 4 to 10 days after purchase the company refunds 90% of the product price.
- 14 to 45 days after purchase the company refunds 70% of the product price.
When reaching the 45th day, the customer may pay an additional $15 for an extended period of 30 days during which they can get 70% of the product price refunded. Once the extended 30 days are up, the customer may go through this process one more time for an additional $15. This means the company provides up to 105 days where the product fully or partially can be refunded
Customers may be asked to submit a purchase receipt to be eligible for a refund.
The refund policy will not be applicable if the customer has already booked their hotel accommodation.
The refund will be deposited to the customer’s Freance account by E-wallet.
Terms & Conditions:
- All packages correspond to a time-share concept. This means you buy a package valid for a specific amount of year(s) with a certain amount of days to be used per year, as well as an overall number of days for the whole duration of the package. For example a package may be for 3 years with 28 days total and 9 days per year. If the 9 days are not used in the first year, they will automatically roll over to be used the second year. If the 9 days from the first year are not used in the second year as well, only the 9 days from the second year will roll over to the third, making the total number of unused days in the third year, 18.
- Rooms can only be occupied by the number of people included in the purchased packages.
- The maximum number of reservations during a single year (starting on the date of reservation and ending 360 days later) is 2. For reservation requests exceeding the yearly limit of 2 in a single year, there will be a fee of 20 USD applied to each additional reservation.
- Current package prices are valid from January 1, 2019 until June 1, 2020. Prices are subject to change thereafter.
- Freance only provides hotel accommodation. If a customer wishes to add breakfast, they must let the company know when first requesting the booking in order to receive a list of hotels with either complimentary breakfast at an additional cost depending on hotel. If no such request is made, the list of hotels will not include breakfast.
- If a customer wishes to add any additional services, they must include this request in their email to be informed of the additional cost, if any.
- Countries included in Worldwide Packages are member countries of the WTO (Worldwide Trade Organization).
- The first hotel reservation can be made 3-4 weeks after the date of package purchase. An email must be sent as soon as a package is purchased as it will 3-4 weeks to finalize a booking.
- By purchasing a travel/hotel package a customer will not become an IBO until they successfully finish the IBO Trainings. Until the customer successfully completes their training, they can only benefit from the purchased packages.
- During major holidays and Peak season, reservations and hotels may be limited based on the IBO passport type.
- All bookings are subject to availability and are strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Booking options may be limited or unavailable in smaller cities that have less hotel. In this case an email must be sent to email@example.com at least 4 weeks before the desired travel date.
- Each hotel booking and reservation has a different cancellation policy depending on the type of room, and hotel chosen. The customer is required to check the chosen hotel’s website for the conditions and policies in place, and agree to them before confirming the hotel.
- When sending a booking request, the customer must mention what type of cancelation policy they require, if any. For example if they want a flexible booking or non-refundable. If this is not mentioned in the email, the hotel suggestions will consist of various types of conditions and cancellation policies, in which case the customer must check the hotel website for each specific hotel policy.
- Once a booking and cancellation policy is confirmed, the customer is responsible for all cancellation and/or booking fees.
- No refund will be given for no-show(s), early check-out(s) and/or unused night(s).
- If a booking is cancelled, there is no guarantee that the reservation will be reinstated.
- If the hotel is non-refundable and does not have a cancellation policy, all reserved and cancelled vacation days of the package will be lost in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- The time-share policy allows for the customer to roll over unused days from the first year only to the next. However unused reservation nights will not roll over to the third year. For example, if a customer purchases a package that annually provides 10 day hotel accommodation for 3 years but uses only 4 of the reservation nights the first year, the 6 unused nights will rollover to the second year. If 3 years pass from the date of the purchase of the package, the first year unused nights will be lost, and only the remaining nights from year 2 will rollover to year 3.
Package ownership and name rights for package redemption can only be transferred to first degree relatives (spouse, child, sibling or parent) at an additional cost equivalent to 10% of the package price. For example if your package was worth $500, you will pay a $50 fee for ownership rights. There are no limits to how many times a package name may be changed. However, legal documents (in English) are required to prove the identity of one’s relative.
- Spouse: marriage certificate
- Child: birth certificate
- Sibling/Parent: family status certificate
- Under no circumstances can a package be resold or used for other commercial purposes. This may result in immediate termination, suspension or withdrawal of the customer’s rights to the purchased package.
- Packages are valid for a specific period of time from the date of purchase. Please check each package information under ‘Shop’ for more details.
- Depending on the chosen hotel and destination, the customer(s) may be required to pay a security deposit, additional taxes or fees imposed by the hotel and/or local government of the city/country. These charges may or may not be covered by the company.
- A customer must be at least 18 years of age when purchasing a package as well as when traveling. They must present their ID upon hotel check-in.
- When travelling with a child, further details must be asked for at the time of reservation. Each hotel has a specific age limit for children that can be checked on the hotel website or asked when requesting to book.
- The company is only responsible for providing the hotel. The customers are responsible for ensuring that they have valid and necessary travel documents such as passports, visas and travel tickets.